About Me

My photo
I'm Claire and I'm a relatively good girl. I'm not single and neither am I taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart because they say good things take time. You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. I'm still in the midst of trying to find out who I really am, so don't be too quick to judge me.

Saturday 18 June 2011

When you smile even it hurts, when you're being strong even though you are dying inside. Don't worry, it's love with sacrifice.

What happened to our forever and always?

Received a text from you, "I had fun with you during all these days. Although you may be greedy sometimes and less thoughtful, but these all brought happiness into my life. I have realize that you are a really cute girl and blamed myself for never taken the time to knowing that. I have nothing much to ask for, but I just wish that we can extend the day. I want to be your boyfriend forever and wish that you can be beside me all the time."

Some words once spoken out loud can never be taken back. In the mirror I see the same girl as yesterday but inside, a part of me died. I guess, as much as it hurts me to not be the one by your side, all I can really do is be happy for you and hope that you get treated right. Take it as a lesson learnt the hard way that the hardest part about growing up is letting go of what you were used to, and moving on with something you're not. I loved you enough to let you go. K 

No comments:

Post a Comment