About Me

My photo
I'm Claire and I'm a relatively good girl. I'm not single and neither am I taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart because they say good things take time. You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. I'm still in the midst of trying to find out who I really am, so don't be too quick to judge me.

Monday 27 June 2011

I gave you my heart and you broke it into pieces. So don't ask me if I'm okay, because honestly, you know I'm not.

L stands for loser.

Fascinating waste of time, imbecile. Please tell me why you are doing this to me. I admit that it's my fault, for not making my feelings known to you, but how am I supposed to tell you when you're still in love with her? Telling you how I feel is scary, not because I don't feel the way I do, but because I'm afraid of your response. I'm fucking jealous of all the other girls. I was stupid enough to let go of you before and now I'm experiencing my retribution, karma's got to me. I hinted you so many times before that I had feelings for you, but you had to tell me that it is a mere "passing infatuation" every single time. Passing infatuation? I wouldn't be feeling so fucked up and emotional if it were just an infatuation. Fuck, you only know how to give up.

Look where you've landed yourself, jerk. It's apparent that you're just as upset and unhappy as I am. I already said that all I want is to see you happy but you yourself are making everyone so miserable. Selfish douche, spare me a thought. How would you know it wouldn't work out when you've never even tried? Can't you just try giving love another shot, or are you just afraid of failing again? I can't believe you just threw the chance away like it didn't mean anything to you at all, like I don't mean anything to you at all.

The reason as to why I was so agitated and frustrated the other day is because I was jealous and angry with you. Forgive me for being jealous, but I'm just a fool at love like you are. I fall for the wrong people, make the wrong choices, and end up hurting people whom I've never dreamt of hurting in my life. Take K for example, I made a wrong decision and ended up hurting myself.

Perhaps you may think that it'll be super easy for me to get over you, but I don't see anything bad about giving it a try. I guess you think my feelings are fake and that I'll will "hurt" you. No, you weren't the one who hurt me, I was the one who hurt you. Why can't you just take all this into consideration? All I need is a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment