About Me

My photo
I'm Claire and I'm a relatively good girl. I'm not single and neither am I taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart because they say good things take time. You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. I'm still in the midst of trying to find out who I really am, so don't be too quick to judge me.

Saturday 6 August 2011

I have had enough and I can take no more, this back-and-forth is killing me. If you're done with us, I need to know. Do miss me but let me go.

Thank you, disgustingly dark eye bags.

For my girls: I miss the bond we shared. I mean, who wouldn't miss that comfortable feeling with a person. Where we could talk for hours about everything, anything and not have a problem with the silence in the middle. Can't forget all the ridiculous stuff we did. Stupid or not, everything was just so fun. Endless nights, real talks, the "remember whens", I remember it all. It's funny what life does, how it could just give you things and take it away so soon. I really can't get it to my head that you grow distant from people and that good things come to an end sooner or later. I am truly apologetic for neglecting and taking each and every one of you for granted, and I sincerely hope this apology doesn't come to you as a second too late. Xx. 

This is for Yanting and here's to the past: If I learned that friends come and go. I learned that people aren't always going to be there. I learned that the people you say you hate end up being the only people you can trust. No doubt our friendship soured, look where the both of us landed ourselves in but I'll let down my pride and admit that I do miss you at times. Have you ever thought you knew someone and it turns out you know nothing about that person? If you did, great because that's the way I am feeling about you now. The state that we are in, the constant battle with each other, is messed up. I am messed up, you are messed up, the both of us are messed  up. If you think that I am apologetic for what "I supposedly did" (inverted commas, refer), then I'll make things clear by saying that I'm not. I'll let you continue defaming, insulting, etc. whatever you like about me till the point whereby you get sick of it, real sick. If you think that soon enough I'll defend myself by screaming or insulting you, I'll have to disappoint you and tell you that I am not going to do such worthless things, because I'm sick of it. Exhausted, mentally. I've so much I want to voice out, to defend myself, but then again people always say "don't hang your dirty linen in public". One thing is for sure though, those secrets you told me, I'll take it to the grave.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be a "Hell" in a Hello and "Good" in a Goodbye, and I trust that God have a perfect plan on us.. Just be patient sis and may you have a better luck ! btw may we befriend on facebook? I see some prob u have is as same as mine...

    BTW why my old profile still exist up here?

    ReplyDelete