About Me

My photo
I'm Claire and I'm a relatively good girl. I'm not single and neither am I taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart because they say good things take time. You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. I'm still in the midst of trying to find out who I really am, so don't be too quick to judge me.

Monday 25 July 2011

Good-byes are hard. It may be hard for the person leaving, but it is always hardest for the one left behind.

I miss her 

I don't know what I should do, continue on like this in the hopes that we will be able to make it through or ignoring you and moving on? Honestly speaking, I feel that it's time for me to move on now and I know that soon enough, these feelings will pass, the tears will stop falling and my heart will heal itself. The only thing I understand right now is that after I make this decision to give up on you, I won't be able to change what's done, I won't be able to go back in time and neither will I be able to mend the broken hearts but the least I can do is learn from my mistakes and hope that I'll never regret anything else as much as I do now. Deep down, I know that life will be so much easier if I never talked to you again. If I shut you out of my life, I'll probably move on slowly and get over you ultimately. Too bad one of the hardest things to do in the world is convincing yourself that I don't care when in actuality, I know with every fibre of my being that I do. A 

No comments:

Post a Comment