About Me

My photo
I'm Claire and I'm a relatively good girl. I'm not single and neither am I taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart because they say good things take time. You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. I'm still in the midst of trying to find out who I really am, so don't be too quick to judge me.

Wednesday 6 July 2011

When you start to care less, it actually means a part of you has already given up.


I finally discharged from Gracehaven, but frankly, I'm not as happy as I expected myself to be. For two whole years, this was the day I've been waiting for, but I don't know why now I'm not so certain. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I've learnt so many things & have already gotten so used to living there. I used to wake up every morning and grumble about how packed our day would be with all the activities they would've lined up for us, but now, I wake up with absolutely no idea who I should call, where I should go and what I should do. There is nobody who would wish me good night & good morning and give me a hug, I can no longer have any heart-to-heart talks with the girls as & when I feel like, nobody to write diaries together and play around with. Well, all of this officially ended. And no matter how much I complain about the place sometimes, I'll miss it. But no matter how much I'll miss it, I promise myself to not do anything stupid again.


Am down with slight fever and a cold, ironic. Head's spinning, nose is block and my entire body is aching. It's 3.05 in the morning and yet I feel the least tired, my body clock is way screwed. I always tell myself never to regret the things I've done because I wanted it at one point or another, but why do I always look back in regret? Some days, I wish things had turned out differently between us, my best intentions keep making a mess of things, I just wanna fix it somehow. A 

No comments:

Post a Comment